Achieving sustainable performance
IPS North American Client Conference
Invensys Process Systems held their North American Client Conference in Houston Texas in September 2009. It was entitled Achieving Sustainable Performance.
We have here links to reports on this important event form what appears to be a re-vivified company. These reports from Automation World and Control Global two of the leading North American journals of Automation
Automation World’s Gary Mintchel gives a verbal report on what impressed him about the conference.
Gary Mintchell reports from the Invensys Operations Management conference in Houston on September 23. Topics include thoughts on the conference, new organization and structure, new products.
2009 IPS North American Client Conference: Chaos, Crisis, Clarity
By Bill Lydon – Contributing Editor, Automation.com 7/10/2009
Control Global gives a day by day report on the happenings.
Day 1 – 21/9/2009
– Sustainable Performance Anchors Invensys Client Conference
– ExxonMobil, Invensys Team Up on Hurricane Ike Recovery
– Immersive Simulator Extends Training Scope with “Augmented” Reality
– Teamwork, Procedures Enabled Miracle of Flight 1549
– PODCAST: Avantis.PRO 5.0 Asset Management Tool
Features Improved User Productivity, Collaboration
– Simplicity and Scalability Driving I/A Series Roadmap
– Taking Care of Users Tops Triconex Priority List
– Better Fieldbus “Control in Field” Saves Time and Headache
– Refinery Hydrogen Poses Optimization Challenge
– Simulation Workbench Reduces Start–Up Complexity, Uncertainty
– CF Industries Streamlines Procurement with Avantis
– Managing Change to Follow OSHA-PSM Standard
– New I/A Series Tools Aid Cybersecurity Compliance
– What “Operations Management” Means to Invensys
– Billions of Dollars at Stake in the Refinery of the Future
– Sustainable Chemistry Can Mean Good Business Too
– Invensys Partners for Documentation, Mapping Solution
– Mitigating the Inevitable Pain of Obsolescence
Sure looks like these two reporters were impressed.
Next week looks busy too with the Emerson do in Orland followed the next week by the annual ISA week in Houston…and they tell us there’s a recession!able align=right”